29 July 2008

Sudden feeling / Last outing

Sudden Feeling
Strange feeling running across my mind.
I was @ face book that day, joined BV alumni (unofficial) & now that i'm going through the pics uploaded by the peers, it's alot of strange feeling you know?
Honestly, not so much feeling for my lower sec life but a lot for upper sec life & especially my NPCC.

Talking abt NPCC, it's the place where SF & I 1st met. So what's my senior up to & what his junior up to? The Senior turned the HOL while the Junior turned the BUC.
haha...memories are what we live with now.

The good thing is that we din loose each other even till now!

Last outing
SF is on reservist. Last night, we were out for the last time b4 he goes for his reservist. It'll be a tough time for me cuz i'm not goanna see him till...say end of Aug. Can die right? I cant imagine what life would be in his absence.
Like; Lame, Boring, Dull, Cranky, Lonely etc...

Whatever it is, I'll pull through. Like what SF said: "I'll be back"!!!
Till den, here's a gift from the Dr.
SF usually twist balloon ONLY for those super well behaved kids whom co-operated through the 'stupid' dental treatment. Haha...the naughty ones dun get it...But ME! ;) It's my Rain Deer!

More pics taken over last weekend!

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia is just too good to be true!

@ Ben & Jerry, The Cathay

This is the pair of hand which many kids/students hated. BUT dun u think it turned a pair of Angel hand with my name on it & did i used my eye liner to write that? HOLLA!!!

I nv think it's good...some wiredo Korean tomato chicken @ Cathay Cine.

I'll miss you a HELL lot!