20 July 2008

widow week

Occasionally it's good to get widow week.
I can clear alot of bad locks @ home!!!
This weekend SF went back to NUS for the newbies orientation & he also has family gathering. So no movie(s)!
Thou it's a widow week but i have alot of programs to entertain me.
Fri - fisherman chilled out with HF & ZJ till 2AM
Sat - JB with Suann
Sun - Paint my nails & sleep like ms piggy
My nails! Purple base wif hot pink tip!
I cut it abit shorter cux 7mth is coming & i got (no choice) but to help out the family business. Very sian & lame, but well... i'm part of the family. So 7th mth...pls fast fast can & end k! :)

OH... nowadays, there are just too many people coming to me, asking me what toothpaste i use..aiyo, pls la...they are all the same! [like what the thai always say; same-same (but different) haha]
OK, here's the answer;-
*results may vary
Nothing so 'WOW" right? pls ar dun ask mi what toothbrush i use hor *faint* LOL

I was given this Tester by CLINIQUE. I love the packaging!
Sometime, a product packaging determine it's sales figure!

2/3 of July is gone; Oct is coming & i'm still not sure if i wanna run a chalet for my bday. Blame it to SF! haha...ZJ says she's longing for a BBQ... haha, i'll reconsider to have 1! LOL