13 to go
It's been a SUPER slow week for me.
Though time in the office is fast but every time when i knock off...time will somehow be like snail.
Today @ work, 1 vendor made me so upset but through this incident, i suddenly realized 1 thing; 1 very impt thing; I have equip myself with the DUN Bring Work Home ability! In my previous jobs, i can never seems to be able to draw clear lines...YES, i made it!
I'm sure SF will be happy for me. ;)
I'm looking forward to the curry session with Suann + Ky tmr.
Back den when we were working together...i sort off took them for granted cuz we'll see each other everyday...so treasure what u have yea!
I'm 1/4 down the timer for SF's return. It's 1 day to Olympic & 13 to SF's return!
I hope he's missing me the way i missed him!
(but i bet he missed his patients more)
SF...
Though time in the office is fast but every time when i knock off...time will somehow be like snail.
Today @ work, 1 vendor made me so upset but through this incident, i suddenly realized 1 thing; 1 very impt thing; I have equip myself with the DUN Bring Work Home ability! In my previous jobs, i can never seems to be able to draw clear lines...YES, i made it!
I'm sure SF will be happy for me. ;)
I'm looking forward to the curry session with Suann + Ky tmr.
Back den when we were working together...i sort off took them for granted cuz we'll see each other everyday...so treasure what u have yea!
I'm 1/4 down the timer for SF's return. It's 1 day to Olympic & 13 to SF's return!
I hope he's missing me the way i missed him!
(but i bet he missed his patients more)
SF...
<< Home