4 to go...
I just cant hide the happiness! ;)
Finally...the last widow weekend for me!
& who ask Colgate to run Free Dental screening?
Eats into my next weekend!
Folks, I'm going to Bangkok. Not with SF (yet) but my Family!
Honestly, i dun really have much feeling for this trip... it's like oh...nothing special.
Anyway, we managed to grab the SQ promo for Natas.
Each pax $600/- 3D2N. 1st - 3rd Sep 08.
Suann...u know ur job la hor... manage my inbox k?
LOL. Thx dear!
I was on the line with Aunt Grace today. She sounded sad over her new job scope but well... that's work la... & now that i'm the past tense, it's really non of my business. All i can do is wish her well.
Was chit chatting with Cheng on Wed, I'm so happy that he's doing well & we are so Glad that we ran fast enough to secure the comfort of working else where. ;)
There's always a choice.
We made the right 1 & we live happily ever after! ;)
I recalled what ZJ told me the other day... She said; I see Love & Happiness to come from Authority!
I struggled this saying for days & I concluded with a 'YES'.
Yes, i really perceived it this way & I have never been stingy to admit that i'm a Materialistic Bitch! Haha... Yall know...That's me!
I dun fake acting to be innocent. Well, i can be... lol
Anyway, those who know me doesn't mind (yall love the bitchy me yeah! lol) & for those who dun know me... call me a bitch...whatever! Like i care?
4 to go...
SF...
Finally...the last widow weekend for me!
& who ask Colgate to run Free Dental screening?
Eats into my next weekend!
Folks, I'm going to Bangkok. Not with SF (yet) but my Family!
Honestly, i dun really have much feeling for this trip... it's like oh...nothing special.
Anyway, we managed to grab the SQ promo for Natas.
Each pax $600/- 3D2N. 1st - 3rd Sep 08.
Suann...u know ur job la hor... manage my inbox k?
LOL. Thx dear!
I was on the line with Aunt Grace today. She sounded sad over her new job scope but well... that's work la... & now that i'm the past tense, it's really non of my business. All i can do is wish her well.
Was chit chatting with Cheng on Wed, I'm so happy that he's doing well & we are so Glad that we ran fast enough to secure the comfort of working else where. ;)
There's always a choice.
We made the right 1 & we live happily ever after! ;)
I recalled what ZJ told me the other day... She said; I see Love & Happiness to come from Authority!
I struggled this saying for days & I concluded with a 'YES'.
Yes, i really perceived it this way & I have never been stingy to admit that i'm a Materialistic Bitch! Haha... Yall know...That's me!
I dun fake acting to be innocent. Well, i can be... lol
Anyway, those who know me doesn't mind (yall love the bitchy me yeah! lol) & for those who dun know me... call me a bitch...whatever! Like i care?
4 to go...
SF...
<< Home