14 August 2008

6 to go...

I was on leave today.
For?
To help my sis @ her shop lor...cuz it's 14 day of 7th mth.
What a total waste of my leave but... no choice!

I was out with ZJ last night. While shopping @ Isetan, ZJ picked up a t-shirt that says "I Only Date Rich Boys" & showed to me. After a second thot today, i really feel that the t-shirt spelled me so well. Haha... ZJ, i think i'll go back to buy it. LOL

I was telling ZJ that 1 of SF's colleague is some romantic. I was totally amazed by the way he proposed to his gf. The story goes...
few years back when he handed a jigsaw puzzle to his gf, he hid a note behind the puzzle that he framed up & written in there was note that says "Marry me" or something like that. Well anyway, n years later, he decides to propose by making her open the jigsaw puzzle up. How romantic is that? Knowing that you actually want to marry the girl when you are 20 (He's 26 now)? And actually surviving through ups and downs in the relationship over the years.. I'm convinced that DRs can be romantic & fairy tales do happen...

6 to go... SF...