27 August 2008

If you would like...

I was clearing my room & found the following items unwanted.
Dear friends/readers, please go through the items.
Do let me know if you want it.
I'm not Selling. I'm giving for FREE!!! ;)
So if you are interested, please feel free to tag me, email me or even sms me.
Dun be shy k...cuz...anyway I'll dump the items if nobody wants it!
Just let me know which 1 you like. 1st come 1st serve hor! ! ;)
& please pick up the item from me hor... thx!

15% used - Ex:beaute facial bloter

Brand New - Clinique eye cream

Brand New - Estee Lauder eye cream
Brand New - Estee Lauder eye makeup remover
Brand New - Estee Lauder Anti Wrinkle eye cream
Brand New - Estee Lauder Night repair eye cream
10% used - Body Shop White Mask
Brand New - 2 pcs jewelery box (with key)
Brand New - Clinique triple action moisturizer
Brand New - Fancl Refining Essence
1.5yr old Authentic Ralph Lauren Bag, Bigger den A4 size (from HK)
Brand New - 2GB Thumb Drive
1yr old Bugis Bought A4 size bag, used less den 5 times (can be sling)
Brand New - Crabtree & Evelyn bath set
Brand New - Estee Lauder liquid foundation