The long wait / Edwin's Birthday / Bangkok Surprize / Misc
Finally!!! I'm a Dip holder. This acts as the License to proceed to Degree. I'm 1 step closer to where i'm heading towards! I hope yall shared my JOY! Congrats to all my classmate! We made it!

Celebrated Edwin's birthday @ Jumbo Serangoon & a drink @ coffee bean marks another year old for UNCLE Ed! Happy Bday!



I'm planning a birthday surprize for SF's. Since his birthday is on the Xmas day, I'm planning a short trip on the boxing day!!!
Hope it works well. Hack care whatever canal appointments, I juz need a day off from him. Juz 1 day!!! Haha... I want Bangkok! ;)
My family is actually planning for a holiday in SEP 08. I'm looking forward to it. I just pray that Bro's GF dun go wif us. Dun ask me why... I just DUN LIKE her! Yes, i mean DUN LIKE!
I'm missing SF a hell lot. 3 weeks more to go! QUICK!!!
Celebrated Edwin's birthday @ Jumbo Serangoon & a drink @ coffee bean marks another year old for UNCLE Ed! Happy Bday!
I'm planning a birthday surprize for SF's. Since his birthday is on the Xmas day, I'm planning a short trip on the boxing day!!!
My family is actually planning for a holiday in SEP 08. I'm looking forward to it. I just pray that Bro's GF dun go wif us. Dun ask me why... I just DUN LIKE her! Yes, i mean DUN LIKE!
I'm missing SF a hell lot. 3 weeks more to go! QUICK!!!
<< Home