home for the weekend / sunday dinner
Nothing's up for this weekend.
Stay home to slack through week 38.
Since I'm being confrimed @ my work place already, i thought of throwing a dinner for my family.
Knowing that Bitch (bro's gf) would tack along all our outdoor dinner session, i purposely have the dining session @ home (home cook food, cfm she Won't come de... lousy bitch acting to be high handed).
I cooked nasi lemak for all @ home.
Coconut Rice
Eggs
Fried Chicken wings
Fried Nuggets
Fried Luncheon meat
Fried small Fishes
Fried sotong ball
Fish cakes
Sambal sotong & prawns
Yummy Yum Yum!!!
Clever Sal ;)
Stay home to slack through week 38.
Since I'm being confrimed @ my work place already, i thought of throwing a dinner for my family.
Knowing that Bitch (bro's gf) would tack along all our outdoor dinner session, i purposely have the dining session @ home (home cook food, cfm she Won't come de... lousy bitch acting to be high handed).
I cooked nasi lemak for all @ home.
Coconut Rice
Eggs
Fried Chicken wings
Fried Nuggets
Fried Luncheon meat
Fried small Fishes
Fried sotong ball
Fish cakes
Sambal sotong & prawns
Yummy Yum Yum!!!
Clever Sal ;)
<< Home