i feel sad
Suddenly i feel so sad to be part of the family.
I never had the feeling for the past 24yr, 9mths @ least.
It all started on 1st May 08, ever since that ASS HOLE woman came into the picture...
Let me be very clear; ASS HOLE = No one else BUT my Bro's Girl Friend.
This woman is just too 'popular'. Everything abt her is good/right/perfect.
Anyone(just me in exact) that go against will be executed.
Is life really that unfair?
& she think she's the queen? Hell with it.
What makes me even more sad is that everyone (sibing @ hm) see the side effect of this woman... yet no one is standing for the Righteous.
I'm not saying that i'm heavenly right or perfect...but @ least i speak for what i like or dun. Isn't human supposed to be able to differentiate feeling?
Perhaps they dun take psychology. But isn't ability to feel born with?
I suddenly feel that cohabiting might not be a bad choice.
I think i'm happier outside/@ work den HOME.
It's no more Home Sweet Home.
It's just a place for me to shit & sleep.

I feel good after typing this entry.
I never had the feeling for the past 24yr, 9mths @ least.
It all started on 1st May 08, ever since that ASS HOLE woman came into the picture...
Let me be very clear; ASS HOLE = No one else BUT my Bro's Girl Friend.
This woman is just too 'popular'. Everything abt her is good/right/perfect.
Anyone(just me in exact) that go against will be executed.
Is life really that unfair?
& she think she's the queen? Hell with it.
What makes me even more sad is that everyone (sibing @ hm) see the side effect of this woman... yet no one is standing for the Righteous.
I'm not saying that i'm heavenly right or perfect...but @ least i speak for what i like or dun. Isn't human supposed to be able to differentiate feeling?
Perhaps they dun take psychology. But isn't ability to feel born with?
I suddenly feel that cohabiting might not be a bad choice.
I think i'm happier outside/@ work den HOME.
It's no more Home Sweet Home.
It's just a place for me to shit & sleep.

I feel good after typing this entry.
<< Home