Isetan Private Sale / SF's colleagues / Sick
Okie... Isetan sale is all abt Loewe.
Shafiq picked me up from work @ 6.10pm den we went to ishop to collect his imac (cuz his lappy died off the nite b4).
Burger King for dinner & off to Isetan.
Luckily no que.
We didn't took any shopping bag cuz we knew it's only Loewe for us.
We bought a luggage & handbag & there goes the hard work of 1/4 of a month.
Met Jacinta & Shu Jun ( Sf's colleagues) @ the Sale.
OMG... the gal whom i wanted to see in person is so disappointing.
She's so MESSY. But Shu Jun was very pleasant. ;)
I was nursing a sore throat ytd but it got worst today.
& the flu, fever, cough all kicks in. Jesus!
Having said so, i still went to work today.
Cuz i have a meeting @ 3pm & i didn't want Octavious to be alone buffering me.
I went Facial @ Fancl just now & Dorcas is so sweet. She remembered my bday & u know what??? She bought me a present! I'm so touched by her little act. Made my day!
Wink Wink!
I hope i get well soon...real soon, if not it will be a sick bday for me next Sunday!
Shafiq picked me up from work @ 6.10pm den we went to ishop to collect his imac (cuz his lappy died off the nite b4).
Burger King for dinner & off to Isetan.
Luckily no que.
We didn't took any shopping bag cuz we knew it's only Loewe for us.
We bought a luggage & handbag & there goes the hard work of 1/4 of a month.
Met Jacinta & Shu Jun ( Sf's colleagues) @ the Sale.
OMG... the gal whom i wanted to see in person is so disappointing.
She's so MESSY. But Shu Jun was very pleasant. ;)
I was nursing a sore throat ytd but it got worst today.
& the flu, fever, cough all kicks in. Jesus!
Having said so, i still went to work today.
Cuz i have a meeting @ 3pm & i didn't want Octavious to be alone buffering me.
I went Facial @ Fancl just now & Dorcas is so sweet. She remembered my bday & u know what??? She bought me a present! I'm so touched by her little act. Made my day!
Wink Wink!
I hope i get well soon...real soon, if not it will be a sick bday for me next Sunday!
<< Home