The silent war between 2 bitches
Okie... i must admit that i'm not Super friendly @ all times.
It depend on my mood, who that person is & how the approach is like.
Still on the whole i'd say i'm ok to all.
In fact i can fake it quite well just to give some people face.
Anyway, that's beside the point for today's entry.
A moment ago i was thinking whether should i mentioned the bitch name or should i just give her an XYZ name & i thought i'm open to disclose her name since she's so confident in herself.
Ok, the Bitch i'm talking abt here is that Jacinta whom apparently is SF's colleague that i mentioned in my previous blog.
So what happened?
I dun know when & why i feel it this way that i think something is wrong with her. So i bough up this topic to SF.
Sal: My woman instinct tells me that Jacinta dun like me!
Sf: Ya. haha...obvious hor
Sal: What? What did she says abt me?
Sf: She think u are not diva, trying to act diva, not atas trying to act atas.
Sf: But dun worry...u are the diva & atas like u projected!! I told her off!
Sal: What eles?
Sf: She says you win...your breast bigger.
Sal: Sure what... confirm i win!
Sf: of course!
Hello... it sounds so uneducated of this Bitch despite her using a DR in front of her name. Gone case.
Young gal (she's 23) , it takes alot for you to be who i'm today.
Start taking collagen every night.
Opps, or rather should start buying sponge... den ur breast will be bigger den mine. Happy?
The next time 'if' i see her, i'm goanna bloody give her a piece of my mind, finish her up & till den she'll realize that she has just met the queen bitch!
My woman instinct also tells me that she's intersted in SF.
Oh...serious?? Like i'm damn scare!!
***folks, pardon my french... I'm not veri happi wif that bitch's comments on me. I find it offensive & unfair. U know, we only met once that day @ Loewe for less den 5 mins & such remarks is being circulated. I cannot justify it!
Lucky i have SF to buffer me!
I'm sure it's not Loewe that she envy about...i bet is the Man that she's jealous about.
Too bad...I've the balls...she dun!
Drink more vinegar DR!
Boo...Bitch!!!
It depend on my mood, who that person is & how the approach is like.
Still on the whole i'd say i'm ok to all.
In fact i can fake it quite well just to give some people face.
Anyway, that's beside the point for today's entry.
A moment ago i was thinking whether should i mentioned the bitch name or should i just give her an XYZ name & i thought i'm open to disclose her name since she's so confident in herself.
Ok, the Bitch i'm talking abt here is that Jacinta whom apparently is SF's colleague that i mentioned in my previous blog.
So what happened?
I dun know when & why i feel it this way that i think something is wrong with her. So i bough up this topic to SF.
Sal: My woman instinct tells me that Jacinta dun like me!
Sf: Ya. haha...obvious hor
Sal: What? What did she says abt me?
Sf: She think u are not diva, trying to act diva, not atas trying to act atas.
Sf: But dun worry...u are the diva & atas like u projected!! I told her off!
Sal: What eles?
Sf: She says you win...your breast bigger.
Sal: Sure what... confirm i win!
Sf: of course!
Hello... it sounds so uneducated of this Bitch despite her using a DR in front of her name. Gone case.
Young gal (she's 23) , it takes alot for you to be who i'm today.
Start taking collagen every night.
Opps, or rather should start buying sponge... den ur breast will be bigger den mine. Happy?
The next time 'if' i see her, i'm goanna bloody give her a piece of my mind, finish her up & till den she'll realize that she has just met the queen bitch!
My woman instinct also tells me that she's intersted in SF.
Oh...serious?? Like i'm damn scare!!
***folks, pardon my french... I'm not veri happi wif that bitch's comments on me. I find it offensive & unfair. U know, we only met once that day @ Loewe for less den 5 mins & such remarks is being circulated. I cannot justify it!
Lucky i have SF to buffer me!
I'm sure it's not Loewe that she envy about...i bet is the Man that she's jealous about.
Too bad...I've the balls...she dun!
Drink more vinegar DR!
Boo...Bitch!!!
<< Home