1 day to Friday
Haven't been blogging for the past 2 days cuz i wasn't in a good mood. In fact i was kinda disappointed...with a little sadness in it.
These 2 days alot of things happened @ my work place.
It's P&C hence it's not convenience for me to tell the whole world here.
Anyway, have already micro managed it, settled my emotion & got over it.
All these were made smooth cuz my prayers were answered.
Praise the Lord - Amen-
Haven't meet SF since 30 Sep. haha...been 10 days.
We are just too busy with our own stuffs.
But still... despite all the busyness in us...we never fail to greet each other good morning (1st thing in the morning). I take this gesture very seriously cuz i think it's a respect for one another & it's just a sms after all, I dun see any reason to miss it out...
So this is how we **'usually' kick start our day.
Why **'usually'??? haha...some Dr very clever ma... once in awhile he'll forget his hp. Too eager to go to work! LOL
Loewe finally replied to my email.
They replied via surface mail instead of email.
Guess what???
They send the letter to SF's house, addressing to Ms Sal Tan.
haha... Dear Loewe... we didn't cohabit you know?
Anyway, i wasn't pleased with the reply @ ALL but SF's was kinda cool about it. We'll get it sort out again.
I'll not let this matter rest till i hear something reasonable (& i really ask for minimum). It's not that i'm petty or what... it's about 7 bags over 2 months that cost us close to ten thousand dollars. I believed it's more den RARE for consumers to have such buying power.
They must have forgotten that LV/Gucci/Prada is always next door.
Talking about Loewe... I Miss Imelda (gan-ma) a hell lot. Perhaps I'll see her on Monday after the makeover.
I'm going for Carousel High Tea on Monday. High tea on me leh...cuz i lost a bet to SF some time back in Sep. & I couldn't find a reason to Rebel.
Sal: How can it be possible that i loose to you?
SF: & why not?
Sal: (pitiful face) I'm not use to loosing!
SF: (joker face) Me too! Dr cannot be wrong!
ok lor... u WIN!
Muhahahahha
These 2 days alot of things happened @ my work place.
It's P&C hence it's not convenience for me to tell the whole world here.
Anyway, have already micro managed it, settled my emotion & got over it.
All these were made smooth cuz my prayers were answered.
Praise the Lord - Amen-
Haven't meet SF since 30 Sep. haha...been 10 days.
We are just too busy with our own stuffs.
But still... despite all the busyness in us...we never fail to greet each other good morning (1st thing in the morning). I take this gesture very seriously cuz i think it's a respect for one another & it's just a sms after all, I dun see any reason to miss it out...
So this is how we **'usually' kick start our day.
Why **'usually'??? haha...some Dr very clever ma... once in awhile he'll forget his hp. Too eager to go to work! LOL
Loewe finally replied to my email.
They replied via surface mail instead of email.
Guess what???
They send the letter to SF's house, addressing to Ms Sal Tan.
haha... Dear Loewe... we didn't cohabit you know?
Anyway, i wasn't pleased with the reply @ ALL but SF's was kinda cool about it. We'll get it sort out again.
I'll not let this matter rest till i hear something reasonable (& i really ask for minimum). It's not that i'm petty or what... it's about 7 bags over 2 months that cost us close to ten thousand dollars. I believed it's more den RARE for consumers to have such buying power.
They must have forgotten that LV/Gucci/Prada is always next door.
Talking about Loewe... I Miss Imelda (gan-ma) a hell lot. Perhaps I'll see her on Monday after the makeover.
I'm going for Carousel High Tea on Monday. High tea on me leh...cuz i lost a bet to SF some time back in Sep. & I couldn't find a reason to Rebel.
Sal: How can it be possible that i loose to you?
SF: & why not?
Sal: (pitiful face) I'm not use to loosing!
SF: (joker face) Me too! Dr cannot be wrong!
ok lor... u WIN!
Muhahahahha
<< Home