13 October 2008

1 Full day

Guess what???

I woke up with a sprained neck.
& i'm supposed to have photo shooting today!
Die Die muz go! I can't effort to have anything spoiling my plan.

SF went to run some errands this morning so I went to see a Doctor @ Paragon alone.
He den picks me up from Paragon & we went for the photo shoot @ concord hotel.
Though my neck was in hell lot of pain but having SF around actually ease the pain alot. ;)

@ the Makeover Inc, Makeup took us an hour, photo shooting took us another hour. & we had some fun time choosing our photos. We get to choose 10 pcs (3 SF, 3 SAL & 4 Couple). Fun!!!

Grabbed a cup of MOS milk tea & went to Loewe to settle the bag thinggy...gan ma is as nice as usual. So we didn't make a big fuss of the issue. We accepted gan ma's suggestion for repair.

High tea @ carousel was so so only.
Mmmmm SF ah, i pay...charge to ur card! LOL




While i was eating happily, SF suddenly pops out with my birthday present!!!
haha... Thank you DR. LOVE ya!

After High tea, we went for Movie. Eagle eye was quite nice.
I actually missed out quite a fair bit cuz i fell a sleep half way through.
SF lah... force me to take my medicine during high tea time.
Drowsy :(


& i was really feeling super drowsy after the movie hence i suggested to go home! OMG...so not me..haha...
Before we call it a day, we had some shots!


& here's our same same LG KS20!

Despite the pain in my neck...i still enjoy my day alot!
I hope we can do this more often.
Hopefully not @ the expense of any of his patient (oh..like i care...lol)!