1 year
Been a year...
Been a year since i left Hannah.
Hannah, a place where i so call grown up from.
It's my 1st job straight after graduation back in year 2004.
Life is that fast!
From those days where Hannah was just a small 4 man company... till Cheng & Suann joined...till we have aunt yue lian, Keyan, ping ping, Doreen...not forgetting Irene & aunt yeyi.
For my port folio; from operations to HR to PR to finance to admin to legal to design to printing and the last bit into business/product development.
Those were the days.
I've never thought of doing something somewhere else cuz i'm so use to everything @ hannah & i get to learn & expose myself to everything & anything.
When did i have the move on thoughts?
When all my peers are doing less BUT earing more.
With 13mth + bonus! (i bet these are the very basic asking in a job)
When HF tells me...Move on...
When ZJ says...Move on...
When Yuki says...Move on...
When Tim says...Move on...
When LK says...Move on...
When Noel says...Move on...
When SF says...what a waste of talent...
IT's bcuz of them... i finally moved out of my comfort zone.
I decided to leave.
Leaving behind Suann & Ky... fighting the business war in my absence.
Apologies for my selfishness...
Yall know...I'm not someone who will be just happy with square 1.
I need heights...
Honestly... figures & status are important too!
& Obviously colleagues play a big big big part too...
There are some people i just cant agreed upon!
Here's 1 year later...
Where Sally became Sal or some addressed as Ms Tan.
My wings are stronger now.
My sight are brighter & I can see further now.
& 1 thing for sure... the grass is greener now.
Having said so... there's always 1 image in my memory...
& this image will not change...
it will stay forever this way...
May god bless all @ hannah!
Been a year since i left Hannah.
Hannah, a place where i so call grown up from.
It's my 1st job straight after graduation back in year 2004.
Life is that fast!
From those days where Hannah was just a small 4 man company... till Cheng & Suann joined...till we have aunt yue lian, Keyan, ping ping, Doreen...not forgetting Irene & aunt yeyi.
For my port folio; from operations to HR to PR to finance to admin to legal to design to printing and the last bit into business/product development.
Those were the days.
I've never thought of doing something somewhere else cuz i'm so use to everything @ hannah & i get to learn & expose myself to everything & anything.
When did i have the move on thoughts?
When all my peers are doing less BUT earing more.
With 13mth + bonus! (i bet these are the very basic asking in a job)
When HF tells me...Move on...
When ZJ says...Move on...
When Yuki says...Move on...
When Tim says...Move on...
When LK says...Move on...
When Noel says...Move on...
When SF says...what a waste of talent...
IT's bcuz of them... i finally moved out of my comfort zone.
I decided to leave.
Leaving behind Suann & Ky... fighting the business war in my absence.
Apologies for my selfishness...
Yall know...I'm not someone who will be just happy with square 1.
I need heights...
Honestly... figures & status are important too!
& Obviously colleagues play a big big big part too...
There are some people i just cant agreed upon!
Here's 1 year later...
Where Sally became Sal or some addressed as Ms Tan.
My wings are stronger now.
My sight are brighter & I can see further now.
& 1 thing for sure... the grass is greener now.
Having said so... there's always 1 image in my memory...
& this image will not change...
it will stay forever this way...
<< Home