1/4 of a century old
5 Oct 08 came & about to end!
Time really flies & I'm officially 1/4 of a century old.
As 5th Oct falls on the 1st weekend of Hari Raya this year...I couldn't celebrate with SF. My family throw a mini party @ home...though i wish SF was here to celebrate together but still... It was a pleasant party @ home.

It's juz a simple party @ hm hence i din wear any make up. ;)
Happy 25!
Time really flies & I'm officially 1/4 of a century old.
As 5th Oct falls on the 1st weekend of Hari Raya this year...I couldn't celebrate with SF. My family throw a mini party @ home...though i wish SF was here to celebrate together but still... It was a pleasant party @ home.

It's juz a simple party @ hm hence i din wear any make up. ;)
Happy 25!
<< Home