Birthday
Classmates that still keep in touch after graduation are hard to find.
Fortunately I found 3!
Mummy Cecellia, Uncle Edwin & Bro Leimond!
Here's my advance birthday dinner with them Serangoon Jumbo!


Coffee session @ coffee bean!

I'm looking forward to the photo shoot on 13 Oct 08.
SF applied his leave 1 month ago & here's mine!
Approved.

I was @ Loewe on Hari Raya, bought SF's birthday present.
I'm so excited & honestly, I cant wait to pass it to him... but i can only do so on xmas day.
Anyway... I'm very sure he'll Love me more when he receive this!
Fortunately I found 3!
Mummy Cecellia, Uncle Edwin & Bro Leimond!
Here's my advance birthday dinner with them Serangoon Jumbo!
Coffee session @ coffee bean!
I'm looking forward to the photo shoot on 13 Oct 08.
SF applied his leave 1 month ago & here's mine!
Approved.
I was @ Loewe on Hari Raya, bought SF's birthday present.
I'm so excited & honestly, I cant wait to pass it to him... but i can only do so on xmas day.
Anyway... I'm very sure he'll Love me more when he receive this!
<< Home