01 October 2008

Hari Raya

Many are asking if i'm celebrating hari raya...
Siao ah yall. Hello...I celebrate CNY!
Did nothing much today, sleep till 10am, breakfast, computer den off to grandma's house.
Hmmm... it's been a very long time since i last went. Guess that was in Feb during CNY. Anyway, things hasn't changed much.
Had a long chat with Mich this afternoon.
I think we haven't had such long chat b4.
Thanks to Mr R & SF that we share some common topic & this was what we kick start the session with.
Every time when i talk abt SF, there's always so much to say yet so little revealed.

My stand of being low profile still valid & that's why i cant stop repeating;
If you know, good for you but if you don't, try harder!

I had Dinner @ T3 earle swenses with SF on Monday
& here's his master piece! Dr ah...mummy says 'don't waste food'! Muhahahaha

And... yeah... balloon for me!
The naughty ones dun get it from the DR but Mi!!!