Stupid DR but never Stop loving
Remember I posted a blog on the 'feedback' letter i sent to Loewe?
That was to make fuss for my DR's bag.
Den last night we were on MSN and u know what...
DR: & the mail u sent to loewe ar...
Sal: Ya y? What happened?
DR: Aiyo
Sal: Hey, I wrote that @ 1am ok?
DR: grammer very jialat leh.
Sal: ok lor... u clever next time u write lor...I stayed till 1 plus AM yet some DR dun appreciate... I angry liao
DR: haha...Dun be angry la...
DR: When we meeting? I still haven't pass you your preszzi
See...see how man dun appreciate what their lady do for them.
& the best part... see...see how fast & how well they twist their way 'change topic'!
Having said so... i still think SF is CUTE!
haha *fainted*
That was to make fuss for my DR's bag.
Den last night we were on MSN and u know what...
DR: & the mail u sent to loewe ar...
Sal: Ya y? What happened?
DR: Aiyo
Sal: Hey, I wrote that @ 1am ok?
DR: grammer very jialat leh.
Sal: ok lor... u clever next time u write lor...I stayed till 1 plus AM yet some DR dun appreciate... I angry liao
DR: haha...Dun be angry la...
DR: When we meeting? I still haven't pass you your preszzi
See...see how man dun appreciate what their lady do for them.
& the best part... see...see how fast & how well they twist their way 'change topic'!
Having said so... i still think SF is CUTE!
haha *fainted*
<< Home