27 November 2008

$40 / Always be my baby

I was being invited to my AVP's daughter wedding on 14 Dec 08.
It's a Malay wedding & this is my 1st time attending Malay wedding.
Here's a cute conversation;

Sal: Dear, pls pass me a green packet the next time we meet
SF: Okie! U attending wedding ar?
Sal: Yup! Sapiah's daughter. Btw, how much to give ya!
SF: Up to u lor. Depends on where's the wedding...void deck $10 is a lot le, CC $20 is a lot le. Where's the wedding?
Sal: Begonia Ballroom @ Downtown East. My colleague says give $50.
SF: Can also. But for Malay $40 considered a lot le!!!
Sal: $40 a lot ar...ok...next time your wedding i give u $40 k?
SF: OK LOR! So bad... Ur wedding I also give u back $40. So when's ur wedding?
Sal: (darling... u hinting ar??) Oh, that will depend on when 'That' DR can come with the 2 carats Diamond Ring!
SF: HUH... that's all...so easy ar?
Sal: (darling... where got so easy one??) you try lor!

Wah.. if he really come with that 2 carats... i really dun know how mannnn...
Anyway, i haven't had enough FUN, so...let's not spoil the FUN!

I'm addicted to the song 'Always be my Baby'
I like MC's version better... but DC's version is cool too!

If you haven't heard of it, here you go;