Business Plan;
SF & I have been talking about real business recently.
We wanna run our own business.
Setting up; Dental Clinic, Designer Boutique & Cafe (I didn't give up my dream on my medi/pedi business).
All the 3 business will sit under 1 Company name (which SF had already thot of).
There will only be 2 share holders (which is the 2 of us); 1 Company Bank account, 2 signatory but either 1 signature can proceed(this is the trust we have for each other). He's the Chief Executive Officer & I'll take the Chief Finance Officer & Chief Operations Officer roles.
For Dental side; SF will most probably employ his gang of brothers.. we'll start small with 2 to 3 of them first.
I wanted NJ but SF didn't like. Look's like we'll do with Mao Jie & Clement (Suann...sorry...no Eu Gene...SF says he is not up to standard yet).
As for the Nurses; the instruction i gave SF; not prettier & hotter den me, no aunt & bitches!
For the Designer Boutique; I will leave it to Imelda (ganma) to speer head the team which includes Siti & Benny. I'll have the final say for sure.
For cafe portion... maybe SF's mum (my mum also can!) will take care of it.
My stand with SF is that no matter what I do, I wanna bring Suann along.
So Suann...u can choose which dept you want to join (dun go to the dental side...they'll stress u like hell).
While we work towards our dream of being the Boss & Lady Boss (which is still a distance away...) we will definitely learn as much as we could in the organization we currently serve...
Life have never been so interesting!
We wanna run our own business.
Setting up; Dental Clinic, Designer Boutique & Cafe (I didn't give up my dream on my medi/pedi business).
All the 3 business will sit under 1 Company name (which SF had already thot of).
There will only be 2 share holders (which is the 2 of us); 1 Company Bank account, 2 signatory but either 1 signature can proceed(this is the trust we have for each other). He's the Chief Executive Officer & I'll take the Chief Finance Officer & Chief Operations Officer roles.
For Dental side; SF will most probably employ his gang of brothers.. we'll start small with 2 to 3 of them first.
I wanted NJ but SF didn't like. Look's like we'll do with Mao Jie & Clement (Suann...sorry...no Eu Gene...SF says he is not up to standard yet).
As for the Nurses; the instruction i gave SF; not prettier & hotter den me, no aunt & bitches!
For the Designer Boutique; I will leave it to Imelda (ganma) to speer head the team which includes Siti & Benny. I'll have the final say for sure.
For cafe portion... maybe SF's mum (my mum also can!) will take care of it.
My stand with SF is that no matter what I do, I wanna bring Suann along.
So Suann...u can choose which dept you want to join (dun go to the dental side...they'll stress u like hell).
While we work towards our dream of being the Boss & Lady Boss (which is still a distance away...) we will definitely learn as much as we could in the organization we currently serve...
Life have never been so interesting!
<< Home