06 November 2008

Car / Hate taxi...

Jesus...
I was on the verge to buy the long wanted car...
Just before i do so...
The COE for luxury cars went up by $700 odd hitting $8.3k.
Haha... just cant convinced that in this bad time COE still can increase.
I shall KIV the purchase... TAXI might be a wiser choice after all.

I was driving on the PIE...
While i was speeding @ lane 1, i realised that it's time for me to filter to lane 3 cuz i'm exiting the Paya Lebar Exit for SingPost. While i signal left... 1 STUPID TAXI horn @ me. & because of his 'beautiful' horn... i proceed to accelerate & filter...(Hoping that STUPID taxi could hit my car's back & the STUPID driver shall bloody compensate.) Too bad... When i accelerated...he step the break pedal instead...
Oh... he must have fuck wake up that his TAXI can NO Way win the young gal...with 'P' plate in a Merc.

Thank god you waken up in time! Stupid taxi old man... out to pull a fast 1...bullying gals.
Do it again & i'll make you bloody pay the price for your act.