I WON!
Woohoo...i won over that Stupid Big Cat!!!
SF: I'm not going to treat the cat. Tmr if i'm feeling better, let's go out k?
Sal: Dun want la...u rest!
SF: See how la..if i'm well we go out!
Sal: Ok, i hear from you tmr!
I kept my fingers crossed the whole night till 12 noon.
SF: I'm much better now. Wanna go out?
Sal: Yeah! Serious ah? U better le?
SF: Yes. 4PM can?
Sal: See ya!
Yeah.....I was out in Town for 'The Coffin" today with SF!!!
The movie... not too bad...but not too good either!
Watch it ONLY if u got nothing better to do!
Dinner @ PS Thai express.
Went to spotlight cuz my dear SF wanna buy thread & needles for sewing of his leather strap.
I was @ Precious Thots looking for cup (my mum says my cup @ home cracked a bit).
SF saw this & commented that it spells me so well + it's in Pink color.... hence i bought it...yeah!
I'm so happy that SF choose to accompany me despite the sick cat & his flu. ;)
& this SF right... sick still wanna make me angry ;)
Sal: U feeling ok ah?
SF: Yes, better.
Sal: U went to the DR?
SF: I saw myself!
Sal: ...(fainted; u win lor...i cannot fight back wat...)
I was too free ytd & here's some fun things from;
www.photofunia.com



SF: I'm not going to treat the cat. Tmr if i'm feeling better, let's go out k?
Sal: Dun want la...u rest!
SF: See how la..if i'm well we go out!
Sal: Ok, i hear from you tmr!
I kept my fingers crossed the whole night till 12 noon.
SF: I'm much better now. Wanna go out?
Sal: Yeah! Serious ah? U better le?
SF: Yes. 4PM can?
Sal: See ya!
Yeah.....I was out in Town for 'The Coffin" today with SF!!!
The movie... not too bad...but not too good either!
Watch it ONLY if u got nothing better to do!
Dinner @ PS Thai express.
Went to spotlight cuz my dear SF wanna buy thread & needles for sewing of his leather strap.
I was @ Precious Thots looking for cup (my mum says my cup @ home cracked a bit).
SF saw this & commented that it spells me so well + it's in Pink color.... hence i bought it...yeah!

I'm so happy that SF choose to accompany me despite the sick cat & his flu. ;)
& this SF right... sick still wanna make me angry ;)
Sal: U feeling ok ah?
SF: Yes, better.
Sal: U went to the DR?
SF: I saw myself!
Sal: ...(fainted; u win lor...i cannot fight back wat...)
I was too free ytd & here's some fun things from;
www.photofunia.com



<< Home