25 November 2008

Put to T E S T

Ok..i'm put to test again!
SF is going on vacation (without me but his family) & I'll not see him until...
say...9 Dec 08 (which is like 14 days from now)
Oh dear... I dun know how...but i know i'll somehow pull it through!

We meet for the last time before he depart & here's my dinner;
So Yummy right! ;)

I'm currently reading this book;
Quite cool!
SF was the one who recommended this book!
The title speak us so well! 'Shopaholic'...haha

Talking about shopping, here's a game i'm playing with SF.
I was @ the precious thots shop the other day with HF & ZJ.
& we saw this very nice stuff which is so me... so i told them i'm goanna make SF get it for me as a X'mas gift.

Sal: Dear ah... i saw something i would like as xmas gift. I want u to buy for me!
SF: xmas gift...ok
Sal: But this year... i wanna play a game!
SF: Huh???
Sal: I'm not goanna tell you what i want.
SF: (blur)
Sal: I'll bring you to the shop where i saw the item & u are suppose to identify what i want from the shop!
SF: SURE!!! COOL!

haha... how fun is that??? We shall wait to see if he gets a bingo!
I'm confident that he will pick the right item off the shelves!!! ;)