07 November 2008

A stronger me

I dun know why... perhaps it's the busy week...
I suddenly feel it this way that i've learned to be stronger.
Yes, i agreed that in many ways...i'm not as strong as i thot i could be...
but still...i'm convinced that I'm a much stronger gal now.

Accepting Christ 2yrs back is something i feel so glad & proud about (not that i no longer respect my family believes).
I may not attend Sunday Church Service as often as many other... But...
Everytime when i feel weak... Everytime when i feel so helpless...
My heavenly father will always answer to my prayers, guide me with his wisdom to complete every task/mission.
Everytime when i feel like giving up...'Shine for Jesus' this phrase will somehow keep me going.
That's how god works!

SF on another hand is always there giving me that peg which is so important to keep me going the extra miles.
Both hands up...supporting me, encouraging me to do & try everything.
Everytime i whack on something... i'm so confident that even if i fall...SF will grab me in time.

Having the 2 man on both sides... I'm left with no worries but to do my best for everything.

Success is not too far away!

I dominate my game!