The Birthday High Tea / Our X'mas favour & Happy Holidays
We had a birthday high tea @ Carousel!
Here's the run down;
OH...so this is it?

Ok...lets check the lining & stuffs!

Yeah... I love Loewe!

Can you imagine??? I bring the candle from home! Carousel surprized me by not serving cakes...muffin is the replacement!

Make a wish & blow it off for your wish will come true... very SOON!

Sal: Dr ah today can i eat Ice cream?
Dr: Can! It's X'mas!

The heart shape cookie! (nice to see but...)

Macaroons!!!
Remembered? The X'mas gift which i bring him to the shop & he pulled it off the shelves to earn a BINGO? Here's the Answer! ;)

Here's a little X'mas gift from me to him!
Look...there's a Pink Tooth! I told him to draw it there! CUTE!

Yeah... we will be out of town from 26 Dec 08, 0725hrs till 28 Dec 08, 2220hrs

We missed U all! :)
Here's the run down;
OH...so this is it?

Ok...lets check the lining & stuffs!

Yeah... I love Loewe!

Can you imagine??? I bring the candle from home! Carousel surprized me by not serving cakes...muffin is the replacement!
Make a wish & blow it off for your wish will come true... very SOON!

Sal: Dr ah today can i eat Ice cream?
Dr: Can! It's X'mas!

The heart shape cookie! (nice to see but...)

Macaroons!!!
Remembered? The X'mas gift which i bring him to the shop & he pulled it off the shelves to earn a BINGO? Here's the Answer! ;)
Here's a little X'mas gift from me to him!
Look...there's a Pink Tooth! I told him to draw it there! CUTE!

Yeah... we will be out of town from 26 Dec 08, 0725hrs till 28 Dec 08, 2220hrs

We missed U all! :)
<< Home