L O V E is being stupid together
It's been a tough week for me cuz I'm alone in town in the absence of SF. (he is having good time in Jakarta...sms me all about his shopping fantasy) Boooooo...
Been a slow...tough week indeed...Luckily it's 3 days down! ;)
Recently i came across this phrase...it's so me!!

U know, i went w/o maid for a few months & I think it's not doing good for me.
Yes...call me lazy...I admit... haha... I Dun do house work! & my mum is not that young, it's unfair for her to buffer all these.
I'm looking for a part time maid
(every Saturday or Bi Saturday, 4hrs, $50).
-to wash toilets (2 toilets)
-to iron my dresseS (like 1 full wardrobe)
-to fold clothes (1 pile)
-to tidy up my closet(classify them ie; towel, pajamas, bra etc)
-to change bed sheet (3 rooms, 4 beds)
-to clean here & there a bit a bit (sweep/mop the floor, wipe the table & cooking area etc)
Hope to get 1 soon!
Any intro? Or Suann, u wanna work? lol
Been a slow...tough week indeed...Luckily it's 3 days down! ;)
Recently i came across this phrase...it's so me!!

U know, i went w/o maid for a few months & I think it's not doing good for me.
Yes...call me lazy...I admit... haha... I Dun do house work! & my mum is not that young, it's unfair for her to buffer all these.
I'm looking for a part time maid
(every Saturday or Bi Saturday, 4hrs, $50).
-to wash toilets (2 toilets)
-to iron my dresseS (like 1 full wardrobe)
-to fold clothes (1 pile)
-to tidy up my closet(classify them ie; towel, pajamas, bra etc)
-to change bed sheet (3 rooms, 4 beds)
-to clean here & there a bit a bit (sweep/mop the floor, wipe the table & cooking area etc)
Hope to get 1 soon!
Any intro? Or Suann, u wanna work? lol
<< Home