Mix feeling
I'm caught in a super mix feeling.
Something happened @ work & my boss is sort of gone with the wind.
I was really shocked to hear the hard truth.
What so surprising?
When you are told something by the horse which you naively think someone else created a framed on him.
& When someday later... someone else tell you the TRUTH & the truth is the opposite of what came out from the horses mouth...
Truth is what I have been wanting to know or i rather not know?
I hate it...I hate it most when i got to bite my lip & tears still roll from the corner of m eyes.
Maybe it's because SF is not in town hence i'm feeling fragile but whatever it is...
It's the truth that tore my feelings into that many pieces.
It's your boss...your boss... the person whom you worked hand in hand with... the person whom you took instructions from...the person that buffers you...the person that dominated your work life... The person you report to.
The relation that I engaged with my boss is not what SF has with his nurse.
SF can dun like his nurse today...make some comments to the nurse incharge & come tomorrow he sees a new nurse at his unit, awaits his instructions.
Here I'm, i cant go to my boss's boss & says i dun like my boss... i wanna change a boss. Right?
& if you cant change a boss... u will know how to strike a balance to serve him @ your best & hoping you 2 click well.
Here I find myself clicking so well with my boss... enjoying our team spirit etc...there I get to find out even @ his very last moment... he lied...
He lied to the world & to me... who he claim he *sayang* & trusted the most.
To date, I still treasure the working relation we built.
I still think he's a good boss...but life is full of surprises.
Now back to reality...
Who dun want a promotion?
I should be happy to hear that right?
But why am i feeling other wise?
Something happened @ work & my boss is sort of gone with the wind.
I was really shocked to hear the hard truth.
What so surprising?
When you are told something by the horse which you naively think someone else created a framed on him.
& When someday later... someone else tell you the TRUTH & the truth is the opposite of what came out from the horses mouth...
Truth is what I have been wanting to know or i rather not know?
I hate it...I hate it most when i got to bite my lip & tears still roll from the corner of m eyes.
Maybe it's because SF is not in town hence i'm feeling fragile but whatever it is...
It's the truth that tore my feelings into that many pieces.
It's your boss...your boss... the person whom you worked hand in hand with... the person whom you took instructions from...the person that buffers you...the person that dominated your work life... The person you report to.
The relation that I engaged with my boss is not what SF has with his nurse.
SF can dun like his nurse today...make some comments to the nurse incharge & come tomorrow he sees a new nurse at his unit, awaits his instructions.
Here I'm, i cant go to my boss's boss & says i dun like my boss... i wanna change a boss. Right?
& if you cant change a boss... u will know how to strike a balance to serve him @ your best & hoping you 2 click well.
Here I find myself clicking so well with my boss... enjoying our team spirit etc...there I get to find out even @ his very last moment... he lied...
He lied to the world & to me... who he claim he *sayang* & trusted the most.
To date, I still treasure the working relation we built.
I still think he's a good boss...but life is full of surprises.
Now back to reality...
Who dun want a promotion?
I should be happy to hear that right?
But why am i feeling other wise?
<< Home