Sunday in town
It's the last weekend b4 Xmas & so... Shafiq & I went to town to pass Xmas gifts to who ever we needed to!
B4 we meet @ 2pm, I went to do my nails @ 11am.
As requested by my Dearest Dr, I painted my nails P I N K !

Went to Loewe to look for Ganma but too bad, she's on leave. We pass to Lawrence her gift & @ the same time, we had some Royce chocolate for all @ Loewe.
Chocolate? haha...Dr say No Good but I say proceed!
Went shopping around for Cufflink &...hohoho...
Shafiq fall in L O V E with;
0.06 cart diamond @ $990.
Quite reasonable i thot...but we wanna shop @ KL next weekend & we'll decide den!
Hightea @ C A N E L E!!!



I'm anticipating for Xmas to come by... cuz it's the DR's Birthday!
I cant wait to see his expression when he opens up the pressiz!
& we both are excited for our KL trip on Boxing day.
You know, it has been a long wait.
They bet we have lots of 'condoms' in our luggages...
ohhh come on...we are grown ups! ;)
B4 we meet @ 2pm, I went to do my nails @ 11am.
As requested by my Dearest Dr, I painted my nails P I N K !
Went to Loewe to look for Ganma but too bad, she's on leave. We pass to Lawrence her gift & @ the same time, we had some Royce chocolate for all @ Loewe.
Chocolate? haha...Dr say No Good but I say proceed!
Went shopping around for Cufflink &...hohoho...
Shafiq fall in L O V E with;
0.06 cart diamond @ $990. Quite reasonable i thot...but we wanna shop @ KL next weekend & we'll decide den!
Hightea @ C A N E L E!!!
I'm anticipating for Xmas to come by... cuz it's the DR's Birthday!
I cant wait to see his expression when he opens up the pressiz!
& we both are excited for our KL trip on Boxing day.
You know, it has been a long wait.
They bet we have lots of 'condoms' in our luggages...
ohhh come on...we are grown ups! ;)
<< Home