YES!!!
YES!!!
I wanna SHOUT;
(1) SF is BACK!!!
(2) I'm done with Xmas Shopping!!!
Hurray!!!!
SF is back in action.
He's back home with so many Loewe!!!
but...he was on a scary SQ flight back...
super turbulence...
This year, i got most of the Xmas items from Crabtree & Evelyn, Tangs & some chocolate from NTUC(i'm a union member okie ;p)!
I'm so proud that i've completed the hunting for gifts.
Guess howmany presents i bought?
26 gifts! Jesus!
Some people asked why i need to buy so many gifts?
Well... i believed Xmas is a day where everyone share joy.
& I want the people i love to share my joy. ;)
I wanna SHOUT;
(1) SF is BACK!!!
(2) I'm done with Xmas Shopping!!!
Hurray!!!!
SF is back in action.
He's back home with so many Loewe!!!
but...he was on a scary SQ flight back...
super turbulence...
This year, i got most of the Xmas items from Crabtree & Evelyn, Tangs & some chocolate from NTUC(i'm a union member okie ;p)!
I'm so proud that i've completed the hunting for gifts.
Guess howmany presents i bought?
26 gifts! Jesus!
Some people asked why i need to buy so many gifts?
Well... i believed Xmas is a day where everyone share joy.
& I want the people i love to share my joy. ;)
<< Home