2009
Well... Like it or not... with good & bad... laughter & tears, year 2008 came to its end.
2008 to me was filled with blessing in disgusts.
I encounter the worst & received the best!
Here, I welcome 2009 with a smile & lots of wishes.
With 1 confirmed wedding (Ms Leong's) & another 1 in the pipe line (my bro's)
I hope with their joy, it will be a even happier year for all of us.
& given the economic climate, people believed 2009 will be a bad year but i pray for that Obama will make a change to the situation upon his appointment.
Till den...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2008 to me was filled with blessing in disgusts.
I encounter the worst & received the best!
Here, I welcome 2009 with a smile & lots of wishes.
With 1 confirmed wedding (Ms Leong's) & another 1 in the pipe line (my bro's)
I hope with their joy, it will be a even happier year for all of us.
& given the economic climate, people believed 2009 will be a bad year but i pray for that Obama will make a change to the situation upon his appointment.
Till den...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
<< Home