21 January 2009

Annual Medical Check Up - Blue Black/Pain

Not that I'm afraid to die or what...
but it's always good to be safe than sorry!

I went for my 2009 check up today.
Alot of things surprized me.
The clinic's view, the staff's attitude, the process...
I had my appointment @ 10am, & yall know, I'm never early for appointment (unless it's my Dental Appt with SF).
So i reached @ 10:10am instead.
It was a huge clinic with beautiful sea view...
The staff was so helpful & polite.
& the process...
Oh Jesus... I get really bad bruises after math;

& I did a Pap Smear...
It caused me so much pain that the Doctor have to keep saying 'Sorry...Sorry"
OMG...I bleed so much that the hygiene paper was 'RED'
& the bleeding go on & on, & on & on...
even after lunch... the toilet bowl was still 'RED'
Gross... Really Gross...

Luckily...the bleed Stopped! ;)