Back to Work -Peace-
I couldn't sleep until 2am this morning.
It's alot of things in my mind...(yes...i mean alot!!!)
Waking up @ 7am is almost impossible but I made it!
Here I appear 5 mins before time @ SingPost Building.
Saw Sam, shook his hand, greet happy new year, went to buy breakfast tea, turned & saw Lawrence.
He's like a God send angel.
I feel so good after Bitching with him.
I like this guy!
Anyway, i feel so good to be backed to work.
Rather than staying @ home doing nothing, finding fault, starring blank, quarring with mummy etc... so sad leh.
If i had a choice, i wouldn't wanna sepnt my CNY this way...
But what done cannot be undone.
Like i always say...I hate it when i need to bite my lip & tears still roll down my cheek...
Okie, Whatever it is, I just realised i haven't greet yall;
Happy Lunar New Year!!!
Going back to 1st day of CNY, I forgotten to recommand yall to the movie;
Bride Wars
I watched it with SF @ cine on Monday.
It's NOT a perfect wedding but a Perfect show! I'm for Kate Hudson!
& Orchard Road is so empty on the 1st day of CNY.
We can cross the roads even when the red man is on.
& Dinner @ Sakae Sushi is so yummy.
You know they have the sushi buffet thinggy?
SF & I is going for 10 plates of fried hotate & 10 plates of fried salmon meat.
Haha...I'm on leave on 3 Feb & SF is clearing his day off (he worked too many saturday) den too!
Okie... Happy Lunar New Year!
I wouldn't say gong xi fa cai but HUAT AH!
It's alot of things in my mind...(yes...i mean alot!!!)
Waking up @ 7am is almost impossible but I made it!
Here I appear 5 mins before time @ SingPost Building.
Saw Sam, shook his hand, greet happy new year, went to buy breakfast tea, turned & saw Lawrence.
He's like a God send angel.
I feel so good after Bitching with him.
I like this guy!
Anyway, i feel so good to be backed to work.
Rather than staying @ home doing nothing, finding fault, starring blank, quarring with mummy etc... so sad leh.
If i had a choice, i wouldn't wanna sepnt my CNY this way...
But what done cannot be undone.
Like i always say...I hate it when i need to bite my lip & tears still roll down my cheek...
Okie, Whatever it is, I just realised i haven't greet yall;
Happy Lunar New Year!!!
Going back to 1st day of CNY, I forgotten to recommand yall to the movie;
Bride Wars
I watched it with SF @ cine on Monday.
It's NOT a perfect wedding but a Perfect show! I'm for Kate Hudson!
& Orchard Road is so empty on the 1st day of CNY.
We can cross the roads even when the red man is on.
& Dinner @ Sakae Sushi is so yummy.
You know they have the sushi buffet thinggy?
SF & I is going for 10 plates of fried hotate & 10 plates of fried salmon meat.
Haha...I'm on leave on 3 Feb & SF is clearing his day off (he worked too many saturday) den too!
Okie... Happy Lunar New Year!
I wouldn't say gong xi fa cai but HUAT AH!
<< Home