The day where Obama placed his hand on the bible...
Okie... He's in the white house now.
As yall know, I'm not someone who's interested in politic but somehow this time round, this man surprized me with million & 1 things... I wished i was an American!
Today, i was trapped @ home for almost 1h30mins.
& of course i was late for work!
Thanks to a stray cat who sits outside my gate.
OMG... That's so lame, i know...but this is the truth!
Last dinner with SF b4 CNY!


& SF is so sweet..
He made pineapple tarts for me!!!
I have nv tasted nicer tarts! Thank you Darling! Love ya!
& 1 last thing to patch today unlucky trapped...
I SAW NIJAM!!!!
I miss Dental Appt with him.
OMG... I just stund standing...seeing him walked pass...
haha... & the 'xiao3 lu4 luan4 chuang4' feeling is back once again!!!
Jesus... HELP!
As yall know, I'm not someone who's interested in politic but somehow this time round, this man surprized me with million & 1 things... I wished i was an American!
Today, i was trapped @ home for almost 1h30mins.
& of course i was late for work!
Thanks to a stray cat who sits outside my gate.
OMG... That's so lame, i know...but this is the truth!
Last dinner with SF b4 CNY!


& SF is so sweet..
He made pineapple tarts for me!!!
I have nv tasted nicer tarts! Thank you Darling! Love ya!& 1 last thing to patch today unlucky trapped...
I SAW NIJAM!!!!
I miss Dental Appt with him.OMG... I just stund standing...seeing him walked pass...
haha... & the 'xiao3 lu4 luan4 chuang4' feeling is back once again!!!
Jesus... HELP!
<< Home