29 January 2009

Funny Stuff

Facebook is sort of the 'IN' thing now.
For both yesterday & today, Shane & I were like made happy for things happened in facebook.
Ok, I received a mail from 1 of my Sec Sch friend (common friend wif Shane)in my facebook inbox.
She was greeting me Happy CNY & also telling me that she saw Shafiq & Me sweet sweetly @ borders (no, we dun er-xin on streets!).
There she asked me if i'm still in contact with our sec sch friends & I replied NOPE.
Only Regular dinner with Shane.
I tell u...i bet she almost fall off her chair when she sees this!
What Sal & Shane? Regular dinner? How impossible?
haha... That's us!
& today...hahahaha...muhahahaha...
Shane & I saw 'ghost' on facebook!
OMG.. awful... awful...
What a nice make up!
lol...
I'm not insane... neither is Shane.
We are just 2 very serious Pet's Society addicts!


Did i hear a good 'Amen' for that?
Jesus!