Hot date
Yes!!!
After 2 weeks.... finally...
We finally get to meet each other!
Despite all our busyness...we meet.
Though it's just for a short while... like 1pm to 6pm, just for 1 movie + some shopping
BUT I'm so so so pleased!
We went to town for 2.35pm Seven Pounds & went Loewe to find Ganma.
Hmm... Ganma give me Xmas gift! haha...
Yes Xmas gift...(told u i wasn't in town since xmas day!)
I'm so happy today...hehe ;)
& ya, 1 more thing;
I received this sms from a long time no see friend (we used to chase Vanness together)
Haha...
Vanness was History but I really din regret the Vanness portion of my Life.
I believed this is part of a teens life & u grow up from there!
*Lucky she says SF is nice... if Only SF is NOT nice, I think she will curse me like a million times! haha...
See the world is 'THAT' small!
After 2 weeks.... finally...
We finally get to meet each other!
Despite all our busyness...we meet.
Though it's just for a short while... like 1pm to 6pm, just for 1 movie + some shopping
BUT I'm so so so pleased!
We went to town for 2.35pm Seven Pounds & went Loewe to find Ganma.
Hmm... Ganma give me Xmas gift! haha...
Yes Xmas gift...(told u i wasn't in town since xmas day!)
I'm so happy today...hehe ;)
& ya, 1 more thing;
I received this sms from a long time no see friend (we used to chase Vanness together)
Vanness was History but I really din regret the Vanness portion of my Life.
I believed this is part of a teens life & u grow up from there!
*Lucky she says SF is nice... if Only SF is NOT nice, I think she will curse me like a million times! haha...
See the world is 'THAT' small!
<< Home