In exchange
In exchange for my Sunday Hot Date...here comes a Saturday Hotter Date!
I dun know y... dun wanna know also...
I dun know y SF worked 1/2 day yesterday but anyway...i'm cool.
So he went to work & I went to help my sis @ her shop (i just hated her customer too much)!
SF 'need to' go to the Gym after his work & so i get to buy some extra time to help my sis longer.
Meet up @ 4pm & my dear DR freaked me out with a bill that he wrongly signed for.
I just dun like the way he sign blindly.
I bet other den his medical thinggy... he easily sign his life away on any other paper!
Remember we went KL? We bought things from T3 Mont Blanc @ $925/-.
The clever guy here signed the bill @ $952/-.
See...see how man is not sensitive with figures!
Anyway... he get it settled himself ;)
We were @ CANELE for tea & the staff recommended the organic dersert lime tea thinggy which is so AWFUL!
Luckily my strawberry shot was YUMMY!
Went TANGS to pick up the shoe i reserved!
I'm not showing the front cuz I wanna keep it NEW till CNY! ;)
YES, SF & I are suckers for SHOES! I Love Stiletto!
Went for Passengers @ cine & the movie surprised me by turning out to be a ghost movie! haha... i supposed it was a psy show!
Doesn't matter anyway..
Went PS's spotlight cuz SF wanted some lining fabric to make a bag...
Dinner @ Swensens.




Here I get a wedding invitation from Saliza (my sec sch NPCC friend).
I'm attending with SF!
& Fariq (my sec sch classmate cum my financial planner) will be getting married on the same month in March (late March)...
I'm attending with SF too!
So what's up for 2009?
I attended my god bro's wedding in Jan, 2 coming up in Mar, 1 in Dec...
Lets see if there's anymore to come in between!
Perhaps Suann & Torres? =)
I dun know y... dun wanna know also...
I dun know y SF worked 1/2 day yesterday but anyway...i'm cool.
So he went to work & I went to help my sis @ her shop (i just hated her customer too much)!
SF 'need to' go to the Gym after his work & so i get to buy some extra time to help my sis longer.
Meet up @ 4pm & my dear DR freaked me out with a bill that he wrongly signed for.
I just dun like the way he sign blindly.
I bet other den his medical thinggy... he easily sign his life away on any other paper!
Remember we went KL? We bought things from T3 Mont Blanc @ $925/-.
The clever guy here signed the bill @ $952/-.
See...see how man is not sensitive with figures!
Anyway... he get it settled himself ;)
We were @ CANELE for tea & the staff recommended the organic dersert lime tea thinggy which is so AWFUL!
Luckily my strawberry shot was YUMMY!
Went TANGS to pick up the shoe i reserved!
I'm not showing the front cuz I wanna keep it NEW till CNY! ;)
Went for Passengers @ cine & the movie surprised me by turning out to be a ghost movie! haha... i supposed it was a psy show!
Doesn't matter anyway..
Went PS's spotlight cuz SF wanted some lining fabric to make a bag...
Dinner @ Swensens.




Here I get a wedding invitation from Saliza (my sec sch NPCC friend).
& Fariq (my sec sch classmate cum my financial planner) will be getting married on the same month in March (late March)...
I'm attending with SF too!
So what's up for 2009?
I attended my god bro's wedding in Jan, 2 coming up in Mar, 1 in Dec...
Lets see if there's anymore to come in between!
Perhaps Suann & Torres? =)
<< Home