Life is Vulnerable
Something sad happened today @ work.
1 of my colleague from another dept got heart attack while working.
Sad thing is that no 1 knows he's down until his hp go non stop ringing den the other colleague statred turning to his direction & only found him in unconscious state with a slightly cold boby & a purple lip. 1 hand holding his heart & the other still on the computer mouse.
They called in the ambulance & 1 other colleague ran to do CPR.
The Medic came, tried to rescue, rush him to the hospital...
Despite all the efforts...all the strength pulled together not giving up...
still he was called home to be with the lord.
Well... other den feeling sad & sorry to the deceased colleague & his family, I do not have any other mix emotion in particular...
I just felt that human is so fragile.
I hope this act as a reminder to all;
1) Dun work too hard
2) Work & Play in moderate
3) Treasure the time & whatever you have
1 of my colleague from another dept got heart attack while working.
Sad thing is that no 1 knows he's down until his hp go non stop ringing den the other colleague statred turning to his direction & only found him in unconscious state with a slightly cold boby & a purple lip. 1 hand holding his heart & the other still on the computer mouse.
They called in the ambulance & 1 other colleague ran to do CPR.
The Medic came, tried to rescue, rush him to the hospital...
Despite all the efforts...all the strength pulled together not giving up...
still he was called home to be with the lord.
Well... other den feeling sad & sorry to the deceased colleague & his family, I do not have any other mix emotion in particular...
I just felt that human is so fragile.
I hope this act as a reminder to all;
1) Dun work too hard
2) Work & Play in moderate
3) Treasure the time & whatever you have
<< Home