08 January 2009

Missing In A C T I O N

I was sick.
The Dr says it's gastric flu.
I say my intestines got tangled together.
I was so sick that i could hardly move around on Tuesday... to the extend that i did not take my shower.
So sick so sick that i gave up my Tuesday Hot Date.
Go Figure!

I was on MSN with Deion & he pops the following;

D: I saw on your friendster/facebook... your status is Single! Sure or not?
Sal: Why? Cannot ah?
D: Can! But gal like you Wont stay Single for long.
Sal: haha...wow..some Dr so clever lor. I'm in a Single but unavailable mode.
D: As usual!
Sal: Happy?
D: Sad!

You know, I hate guys with no ethic. To make it worst... No ethic for everything.
& so our Dr Deion is 1 of them. Champion!
As a Dr, he has got No Ethic...
As a Bro, he has got No Ethic...how do you think he treats his Girlfriend?

I'm so glad that SF is a much wiser choice.

& U know... i haven't meet SF since we returned from KL.
It's been like 2 weeks...
I'm lying if i say i dun miss him...but i do agreed i can breathe better this time round with such a long interval. haha...
I pray not to miss out my next Tuesday hot date! Please... ;)