25 January 2009

Reunion Dinner?

Tell me what's a Reunion Dinner when NOT all are home?
The time now is 9:30pm on the New Year's Eve & I haven eaten.
Eldest sis & family wont be coming cuz they are freaking tired after the marathon Joss Paper sale.
2nd sis is on her way... she need to settle her home first.
BROTHER? OH.... @ the BITCH place (eating reunion dinner with the family) & NOT coming HOME for REUNION DINNER.

HELLO
Dun understand English ah... REUNION DINNER!!!
For eldest sis, i can understand her not coming back home for Reunion Dinner...after all, she has her own YEO family to reunion with. I'm totally okie ;)
For 2nd sis, I thank her for making an effort to be back home for such a meaningful dinner..thou she's late but NO problem... I can wait ;)
As for Brother... I'm so FXXXING disappointed.
You are not married...this is your home, not THERE...even if you wanna dine with them... PLAN your time. Please respect US!!!
& that BITCH... she just dun play the game right!
Very Honestly...I'm tearing as I'm typing now...
How sad for this entry & my tears to take place on the New Year's Eve?
I always ask myself... how many time can we (as in really all of us) have reunion dinner?
Our parent are not young...we are not young either...
I have my plans...you might have yours...
& why are we still not treasuring our time?
Something is wrong... so wrong...
Everything is wrong!
or perhaps I'm wrong?