The Wedding
3 Jan 09
I attended the wedding of my god brother.
If yall know, My god mum is actually my 3-gu (my dad's youngest sister).
Well... I must be honest... I'm not very close to the God parent. (sorry but it's been like that from young... & i cant do much)
Why?
In case yall dun know... my parent having wired thinking...
anyway, that's not important to talk about...
Here's me @ the wedding;


Here's the couple & my god parent;



Here's the food + the wedding favour;


I attended the wedding of my god brother.
If yall know, My god mum is actually my 3-gu (my dad's youngest sister).
Well... I must be honest... I'm not very close to the God parent. (sorry but it's been like that from young... & i cant do much)
Why?
In case yall dun know... my parent having wired thinking...
anyway, that's not important to talk about...
Here's me @ the wedding;


Here's the couple & my god parent;
Here's the food + the wedding favour;
<< Home