Blackly Friday Vs Valentine's Day
I have never believed on Blackly Friday.
Even now that i fall sick on the eve of Valentine's day... still i dun blame the Blackly day.
I was running a high fever @ 38.9oC. Though I was on MC on Friday, still I went to work for a quick one (i got an urgent doc to send out) @ 7:30am. My colleagues think I'm very power... I seriously thought so too!!! My body was aching...I could hardly move... OMG... Luckily I'm ok now.
Despite being sick, still i went to the planned bday dinner for Mummy.
Food was awful (they say cuz i'm sick so i gt wired taste bud).
Anyway... I love my parent!



& because I was sick...all plans for Valentine's got to change.
I'm so sorry esp to Shane & ZJ.
We burnt our session.
We hook up 1 soon yeah... Expenses on My House! ;)
What surprised me early Valentine's Morning were;

Darling I LOVE U!
Even now that i fall sick on the eve of Valentine's day... still i dun blame the Blackly day.
Despite being sick, still i went to the planned bday dinner for Mummy.
Food was awful (they say cuz i'm sick so i gt wired taste bud).
Anyway... I love my parent!
& because I was sick...all plans for Valentine's got to change.
I'm so sorry esp to Shane & ZJ.
We burnt our session.
We hook up 1 soon yeah... Expenses on My House! ;)
What surprised me early Valentine's Morning were;

Darling I LOVE U!
<< Home