17 February 2009

d still sick week...

After the MC on last friday...
sleeping through Saturday...
a good sunday...
Come this new week... I'm Still Sick.
Infact MORE Sick.
I really dun know what's wrong...
& my voice is like fading...fading...fading...

Being sick didn't stop me from my (E)very (T)ue (H)ot (D)ate (ETHD).
This week, we had a little light bulb with us. SUANN!!!
Haha... Suann got a 'mission' on Thursday... SF & I were trying to pass our POWER to her so that she can acomplish the 'mission' & move on happily ever after.
So we were @ TCC for coffee & dinner.
There after, we went separate ways with Suann (she realized she's a bulb...lol).

Since we were @ Bugis, we went to LV @ Raffles Hotel. Too bad... they were closed by den we reached.

Shop Shop @ Raffles City instead & while we were on our way home, SF shared a story of an idiot parent whom apparently pissed him off a hell time.
I can sense the piss in SF & I must comment him for keeping his COOL very well.
Guess if it's me... I would have slapped the kid's parent.
Well... we just got to face it that all jobs got their own challenges.
No Job is immune to full of nonsense people.
Yet another lesson learned.