25 February 2009

Haughty?

Apparently it's the appraisal period for both Shafiq & I.
For Me, I'm sure My Boss is all out to give me a fair remark + increment.
For Shafiq... hahaha
I have never heard something funnier den the following;

Boss: We have never judged your work. We know you are good & you produce quality good job. Excellent. But for communication, I can only rate you average. Cuz 6 mths back got patient complaint you are Arrogant.
SF: ... ... ...
---
SF: dear I arrogant meh?
Sal: haha... crazy!
SF: SIAO
---
I think i know why there's such remark. Cuz i got that remark before too.
Honestly... We are not arrogant.
It's just the Free Style Language we speak.
Singaporean are not comfortable with Free Style speaker like us.
We dun run around the bushes... we speak what we have too!
We are not wrong...but people just like to hide behind bushes. haha
It's like; people dun like our style = our fault?
lol...

Continue;
Boss: For Punctually, I think you get an average.
SF: Hello Boss...I'm always early by @ least 30 mins for work.
Boss: Ya i know. I see u. But it's more den reporting time. Patients feedback you are very strict about appointment timing.
SF: Boss, I have to. My Appointment is fully booked. Now it's until July/ Aug.
Boss: Sometime when your patients come late... you refuse to see them. They waited so long to see u, but bcuz they are late...they got to re appointment.
SF: It's only fair to the next patient who is on time. If I still see the late patient, den the next patient after (who is on time) will have to wait for no reason.
Boss: Yes but.. you got to be more flexible. Sometime u just got to close 1 eye.
---
SF: Patients late = My fault
Sal: They dun know the way you work.
SF: They know. I told them very clearly before i give them appointment.
Sal: That means they wanna test your system lor! ;) Dun be angry, your boss is just finding ways to prevent you from getting a grade 1 for the appraisal. These are things that she have to comment on purpose to give you a grade 2 instead.
SF: Ya...Clever. We know what she's up to! ;)