Mon Blue?
You know how much I Love my job when I dun get Mon Blue.
I dun know how many of yall out there gets Mon blue but @ least SF & I dun.
While I'm so thankful to what my career is now... I hope you, the 1 reading this post can reflect with me what you've been through.
Back den i never realized how important it is to get a job I like & in line with my vision.
I still remember my last few jobs.
Awful.
From HH to MF to ST.
@ HH, the 1st few months or rather the 1st year odd was ok.
Den slowly...I felt being taken for granted. Everything is me. Any ad hoc is mine... yet the pay check is way too tiny & I never get to smell 13 mth...not to mention bonus.
@ MF...haha...I'm there too short to comment on anything. Feel a bit being cheated cuz the company sort of over promised under delivered but @ the end of the day I comfort myself by knowing Ian, Anand, Janice & Alex.
@ ST...OMG...U never know how fortunate you are until you survive ST.
Lawrence & I always tell people that our encounter @ ST is something we can spend our whole life talking.
The pay @ ST is good...& Yes, Money is important but it doesn't make sense when you have to work in fear.
Now @ SP, it's like moving to Heaven. I'll treasure what I have no matter how insignificant it is.
Many people dun understand why I like my job @ SP so much when the pay check cannot even foot the bill of my limited edition luxury handbags.
& Lawrence always tell people I'm working for fun...to pass time.
Come on... No one on Earth work for FREE.
Yes, I got to admit that the figures on my pay check might not look too good as compared to many others but 1 thing I hope to share with yall;
The pay check might be small... but the happiness compliment it totally.
When I dun get Mon blue...when I dun bad mouth abt my job/my bosses, when I know @ this point in time there are many out there fighting for 1 job... & some people out there are being treated unfairly just like Suann...
Whenever I think of all these thing & I'll be just thankful for what I have now.
I dun know how many of yall out there gets Mon blue but @ least SF & I dun.
While I'm so thankful to what my career is now... I hope you, the 1 reading this post can reflect with me what you've been through.
Back den i never realized how important it is to get a job I like & in line with my vision.
I still remember my last few jobs.
Awful.
From HH to MF to ST.
@ HH, the 1st few months or rather the 1st year odd was ok.
Den slowly...I felt being taken for granted. Everything is me. Any ad hoc is mine... yet the pay check is way too tiny & I never get to smell 13 mth...not to mention bonus.
@ MF...haha...I'm there too short to comment on anything. Feel a bit being cheated cuz the company sort of over promised under delivered but @ the end of the day I comfort myself by knowing Ian, Anand, Janice & Alex.
@ ST...OMG...U never know how fortunate you are until you survive ST.
Lawrence & I always tell people that our encounter @ ST is something we can spend our whole life talking.
The pay @ ST is good...& Yes, Money is important but it doesn't make sense when you have to work in fear.
Now @ SP, it's like moving to Heaven. I'll treasure what I have no matter how insignificant it is.
Many people dun understand why I like my job @ SP so much when the pay check cannot even foot the bill of my limited edition luxury handbags.
& Lawrence always tell people I'm working for fun...to pass time.
Come on... No one on Earth work for FREE.
Yes, I got to admit that the figures on my pay check might not look too good as compared to many others but 1 thing I hope to share with yall;
The pay check might be small... but the happiness compliment it totally.
When I dun get Mon blue...when I dun bad mouth abt my job/my bosses, when I know @ this point in time there are many out there fighting for 1 job... & some people out there are being treated unfairly just like Suann...
Whenever I think of all these thing & I'll be just thankful for what I have now.
<< Home