06 February 2009

This Week

TGIF!
Yet another week went by.
This week is sort of FUNNY.
I was on leave on Tuesday...
It was a leave by mistake.
haha....
SF wanted to clear his off day so i suggested a Wednesday.
Cuz SF is only keen to take off/leave on Mon, Wed & Thur.
Tue & Fri is nono cuz he is seeing his appointment cases.
So i suggested Wed, 3rd Feb.
I thot 3rd Feb was a WED when it turned out to be a Tuesday.
& obviously SF din buy my idea since it a Tue.
I didn't want to cancel my leave cuz i'm in the off mood le!
SF meet me for dinner after work.
We went shopping @ SEPHORA.
Wed, I 'LO HEI' with my Department!
Thur was a screwed up.
So many ppl made me angry & I scolded so many ppl.
Luckily the meet up with Shane & Zj compliment the screwed.
Today was cool. My sis & bro-in-law + Ernest picked my up from work.
They got a new car.
& yes yes...my maid is coming tmr...
FINALLY... Thank u Jesus!
I've nothing up this weekend... perhaps sleeping through! ;)