Back to Reality
Time to pack up the holiday mood & buckle up for work A G A I N.
Come to think of it...as much as we would like to stay in the holidays forever... we got to work for it.
As in...we need to work to get $$$ in order to afford 'holiday'!
haha...Contradicting!
I'm looking forward to the up coming week cuz;
*i closed a deal on the auction & is meeting the buyer tmr
*hotdate on Tue
*mid week dinner with Shane & Zj
*Brazilian waxing on Thurs
*medi/pedi on Fri
*fariq's wedding on Sat (attending with SF & Suann)
*REST DAY on SUN
Yes, I'm busy. haha.. but I'm happy cuz busy is a GOOD Problem!!!
There's so many wonderful things to look forward to.
Reality is not a bad place to be either ;)
Come to think of it...as much as we would like to stay in the holidays forever... we got to work for it.
As in...we need to work to get $$$ in order to afford 'holiday'!
haha...Contradicting!
I'm looking forward to the up coming week cuz;
*i closed a deal on the auction & is meeting the buyer tmr
*hotdate on Tue
*mid week dinner with Shane & Zj
*Brazilian waxing on Thurs
*medi/pedi on Fri
*fariq's wedding on Sat (attending with SF & Suann)
*REST DAY on SUN
Yes, I'm busy. haha.. but I'm happy cuz busy is a GOOD Problem!!!
There's so many wonderful things to look forward to.
Reality is not a bad place to be either ;)
<< Home