Indo-Batam
OKIE...Home Sweet Home!
Good times always seem to bid fare well faster den ever...
2D1N is way too short for our 10 years RANTS but we make do & treasure whatever time we have.
It's been years that the 3 of us last had breakfast together before having the MCD breakfast @ Harbourfront on Thursday morning.
We always remember those canteen days we had (yes, Shane, Cake urself! haha).
This trip was fun (minus the part where I got irritated by the hotel) & trust me, NO more NOVOTEL(Batam) for me anymore.
Upon arrival @ Batam, we were received by a super friendly local guide (Liya). Went to places like the POLO shop, the local cracker shop, the lapis bakery, temple (where Liya keep encouraging us to pray, only to find out 2 free thinker & 1 God's child).
Lunch was @ 933 Golden Restaurant.
Check into the STUPID NOVOTEL @ about 5.45pm, make myself angry until like 7.30pm.
We had Seafood Dinner. Yummy Yummy.
The next day, we woke up @ 8.30am, Breakfast @ 9am, off to nagoya hill @ 11am & check out @ 2pm.
Here's some photos for the Gal's Gateway;






Shane & ZJ;
Thank you very much for making this trip possible.
I had a great time & I hope you gals had fun too.
I look forward to the next gateway(the boys are all staying @ home again)!
Good times always seem to bid fare well faster den ever...
2D1N is way too short for our 10 years RANTS but we make do & treasure whatever time we have.
It's been years that the 3 of us last had breakfast together before having the MCD breakfast @ Harbourfront on Thursday morning.
We always remember those canteen days we had (yes, Shane, Cake urself! haha).
This trip was fun (minus the part where I got irritated by the hotel) & trust me, NO more NOVOTEL(Batam) for me anymore.
Upon arrival @ Batam, we were received by a super friendly local guide (Liya). Went to places like the POLO shop, the local cracker shop, the lapis bakery, temple (where Liya keep encouraging us to pray, only to find out 2 free thinker & 1 God's child).
Lunch was @ 933 Golden Restaurant.
Check into the STUPID NOVOTEL @ about 5.45pm, make myself angry until like 7.30pm.
We had Seafood Dinner. Yummy Yummy.
The next day, we woke up @ 8.30am, Breakfast @ 9am, off to nagoya hill @ 11am & check out @ 2pm.
Here's some photos for the Gal's Gateway;


Shane & ZJ;
Thank you very much for making this trip possible.
I had a great time & I hope you gals had fun too.
I look forward to the next gateway(the boys are all staying @ home again)!
<< Home