Inner Conflict
It was a dinner i tried avoiding yet obligated.
I was with a group of people (i wouldn't say friends... i dun need friends like them...sorry but it's the fact), Fang & Kelvin in their teens & Serene in her mid forty (i guess).
Fang & Kelvin are being raised from single parent family & Serene is not married @ her age.
Kelvin is a staff of Serene who's a push cart vendor & Fang is their neighbour cart girl.
On a daily basis, they meet & chat like usual.
Serene tends to be an attention seeker who obviously fallen for the teen, Kelvin.
As much as i would want to stay clear from their 'problemSss', I can't stand Serene's behaviour & as we tuck in for dinner, I see more & more problemSss in Serene.
Honestly, it was an awful diiner with them yet I have to fake it.
I haven't been practising councelling for a long time...I've blocked out quite a number of psy thinggy but I'm sure I see serious Inner Conflict in Serene.
OMG... there she goes around blaming the whole world on everything yet the key to all the problemSss is HER but she refuse to accept the fact.
I hate to help people who refuses help & denial every single truth.
Since she wants it her way... I gave her a piece of my mind as she requested.
Moral of story: If you refused to help yourself, you are simply bloody asking for it.
I was with a group of people (i wouldn't say friends... i dun need friends like them...sorry but it's the fact), Fang & Kelvin in their teens & Serene in her mid forty (i guess).
Fang & Kelvin are being raised from single parent family & Serene is not married @ her age.
Kelvin is a staff of Serene who's a push cart vendor & Fang is their neighbour cart girl.
On a daily basis, they meet & chat like usual.
Serene tends to be an attention seeker who obviously fallen for the teen, Kelvin.
As much as i would want to stay clear from their 'problemSss', I can't stand Serene's behaviour & as we tuck in for dinner, I see more & more problemSss in Serene.
Honestly, it was an awful diiner with them yet I have to fake it.
I haven't been practising councelling for a long time...I've blocked out quite a number of psy thinggy but I'm sure I see serious Inner Conflict in Serene.
OMG... there she goes around blaming the whole world on everything yet the key to all the problemSss is HER but she refuse to accept the fact.
I hate to help people who refuses help & denial every single truth.
Since she wants it her way... I gave her a piece of my mind as she requested.
Moral of story: If you refused to help yourself, you are simply bloody asking for it.
<< Home