29 March 2009

Long Due

Okay...
It's been a super pack week for me.
After my Tuesday Hot Date, come early Wednesday Morning where I received a 'Confidential' letter on my work desk.
Jesus... it was a letter to inform me of Increment.
haha... & the smile on my face cannot hide the increment amount.
That immediate night, in celebration of my increment, I bought Shane & Zj a Crystal Jade dinner ;)
Thursday, was madness for me cuz i need to rush to my sis shop to pick Ernest home for dinner since he has yet recover from the pox. I was like anyhow anyhow cook anything for him. haha..anyway, it's eatable!
Friday i knocked off @ 3pm instead of 5.30pm cuz I need to collect my medical report from Shenton @ Raffles. I went with my colleague Ani. After the doctor, I went to town. Bought a pair of shoe (yes, im a sucker for shoes). Had dinner @ Far East...

Like I always say, these are the simple things in life that i somehow missed.
After dinner, I went for my waxing appointment den home sweet home.
Yesterday, went to help my sis @ her shop very early in the morning, supposed to attend Fariq's wedding in the afternoon but Shafiq need to work 1/2 day & have meeting in the afternoon so I didn't attend the wedding (but i sent Fariq's some Takashimaya's gift vouchers days ago). & you know, I went for swimming lesson @ 6pm. Yes swimming...it was so Fun. I was scared @ first but I keep thinking about Shafiq & there goes whatever fear in me. haha...
I cannot imagine that i actually went back to help my sis with the paper stuff after my swimming lesson. I was only home @ 11.30pm.
Today, OMG... i was really freeaking tired but still i have to wake up early to help my sis @ her shop again. I couldn't take it anymore & decided to go home @ 4.30pm. Took a nap & wake up just in time for dinner. Yummy yummy.
After these 2 days helping my sis @ her shop, i realized i can work quite well with my helper (maid). If she dun come out with stunds, she's actually a nice gal. I bet my mum likes her as much.
I'm so excited about tomorrow cuz i'm going to the gym.
Yall must be thinking i'm 'siao' or what..there swimming & here gym. haha... I just thot i've slacked too long, so it's time to pick up the slack & you never know if i'm goanna pass you my wedding invites next month (dun quote me). LOL...