Nothing is forever...
I remember watching a Taiwan entertainment show which had an interview with Annie Yi years back when i was still in a teenager.
Annie was sharing how poor yet sweet Harlem was during their pa-tor days.
I recall hearing something like this;
'We took a cab home... & Harlem asked the cab driver to stop 2 streets before my house. I thot Harlem was sweet to walk me home. Only to find out that he doesn't have enough for cab fare if we were to alight at my door step.'
Annie added, we were not famous & poor back in the days... but we are happy.
Now when I read this...
I truly understand... Love is not forever.
Treasure what you have!
Annie was sharing how poor yet sweet Harlem was during their pa-tor days.
I recall hearing something like this;
'We took a cab home... & Harlem asked the cab driver to stop 2 streets before my house. I thot Harlem was sweet to walk me home. Only to find out that he doesn't have enough for cab fare if we were to alight at my door step.'
Annie added, we were not famous & poor back in the days... but we are happy.
Now when I read this...
I truly understand... Love is not forever.
Treasure what you have!
<< Home